Come and discover a world of opportunities
1. Salesforce Developers: 5 openings
- Experience in Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Communities Cloud, and Salesforce Lightning framework.
- Fluent in Salesforce development, extensive experience developing Salesforce Lightning Components – both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
- Fluent in Apex. Extensive experience developing custom Apex Classes and Apex Triggers.
- Fluent in Salesforce Query and Search Language (SoQL and SoSL).
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Governor limits, limit monitoring, and best-practices for limit-informed development.
- Experience developing Visualforce pages, Visualforce components, and Custom Controllers.
- Preference for active Salesforce Certifications as Salesforce Developer (Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I) with a preference for those who hold additional Salesforce Administration or Advance Developer Certifications (Salesforce Certified Administrator, SalesforceCertified Advanced Administrator, Salesforce Advanced Certified Force.com Developer, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II, or certification in the Salesforce Architect family of Certifications).
- Experience with Salesforce administration, configuration, security model, etc.
- Firm understanding of Object-Oriented coding standards, Design Patterns, and similar best practices.
2. QA Tester: 2 Openings
- 2-3 years of experience as a Software Tester
- Basic knowledge of QA concepts and methodology and industry-standard testing and bug tracking tools
- Proficient in manual testing, good understanding of testing life cycle and test processes
- Success driving quality through the process, requirements, and testing.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Basic Understanding of how to put bugs in JIRA, Mantis, or other tracking tools.
- Experience in creating and executing test cases of Web and Mobile Applications.
3. Mobile Developers: 2 Openings
- Work as part of a team to build React Native iOS / Android applications.
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API’s.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules whenever required.
- Ensure the best performance and user experience of the application
- Cooperate with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.